Browse without worry or fear!
Browse the web with security and peace of mind. Here are some plugins that check every site you visit, from Facebook to your bank, to ensure nothing puts you or your data at risk. They also protect you while you browse, warning you against dangerous links, websites, scams, malware, phishing, and more.
Chrome web browser
Avast Online Security
Avast Browser Security and Web Reputation Plugin.
Avast Browser Security – web reputation pluginAvast-powered security for your Google Chrome browser Browse without worry or fear with Avast in your corner: we’ll check every site you visit, from Facebook to your bank, to ensure nothing puts you or your data at risk. We stop phishing attacks, show user reviews, and warn you if a site is deemed untrustworthy by our community of 400 million.
- Identifies and blocks phishing sites trying to steal your data
- See how website has been rated by a growing community of 400 million
- Easily check the rating of any website just by hovering over the link
- Warns you when you’re visiting websites with bad reputations
- Rate a website effortlessly, marking them with a thumbs up or a thumbs down, to help other users know where to avoid· Automatically fixes typos you may make when typing in a URL
- If you have Avast SafeZone Browser installed, we’ll open it automatically when you shop or bank online to help protect your data
- Blocks annoying tracking cookies that collect data on your browsing activities
Firefox web browser
WOT (Web of Trust)
WOT protects you while you browse, warning you against dangerous links, websites, scams, malware, phishing, and more.
How it works
WOT displays donuts that show website safety ratings on every site you visit, and next to links to other sites.
Red indicates potential danger
Yellow tells you to be careful
Green means it’s a safe website
See safety ratings as you search Google, browse social media and check your email, and avoid clicking on dangerous links.
Every site has a WOT Scorecard, which shows details about each rating and comments from other WOT users.
WOT offers an additional layer of protection with Warning Screens, which offer you to “go back” before you land on a dangerous site. And you can turn off these warnings if you prefer not to see them.
WOT has 2 modes: Real-time Protection and Manual Mode. Real-time Protection allows you to safe search the internet, enhancing your web security by actively notifying you of online security threats such as scams, malware, and phishing
Where do the safety ratings come from?
Millions of WOT users rate websites for trustworthiness and safety. These ratings are processed by our unique algorithms and used to calculate each site’s Trust Score.